Welcome to Winter 2021 Career Week! This week is about making sure students have the tools and goals needed to succeed in the post-graduate workforce. Check out the activities and resources we are offering this week:
- Monday, March 15 – Work Values
- Tuesday, March 16 – Your Interests
- Wednesday, March 17 – Your Skills & Abilities
- Thursday, March 18 – Work Activities
Go back to Hanson’s Instagram and share your results with us for a chance to win a $25 gift card!
Job Board on CampusLogin
- Go to your CampusLogin account and click “View Jobs” to see local job opportunities.
Career Services website
- Need help with your job application? Visit our Career Services website for resources on writing resumés and cover letters, preparing for job interviews, and more!
- You will need to login with your Office 365 account to view this website – follow these instructions if you need help logging in.
- Looking for more assistance with your career questions? Make an appointment with Sadie, our Student Services & Career Services Manager, by emailing email@example.com.